Where are the Matches?
HELP! - WHERE IS the AMMO?
"On the move"
The following links provide information on the technical
(a little International/Air Pistol, too!)
BULLSEYE-L FORUM - separate sections for technique, equipment etc.
- Brian Zins - Fundamentals
2013 - Dave Lange -article on DRY FIRING
updated in 2014 - JP O'Connor - 58 articles - On the Firing Line
- Pilkguns - Hitchhikers Guide to Shooting Glory
USA Shooting - Pistol Shooting
Shooting (in Canada) - physical, technical and mental training
- Ed Hall - The Art of Pistol Shooting
- an online searchable version of the AMU Guide
- US Marine Corps Pistol Team Program Workbook
Bullseye L List is
Google Group forum and email list
IMPORTANT NOTE- Shooters need to understand about LEAD
EXERCISES and Stretching to help you improve and PREVENT INJURY:
elbow routine (help for "tennis elbow")
Equipment to PREVENT INJURY - Shooters need to protect their EYES
Here's the most complete list we've ever seen - Where to SHOOT in NJ
Bullseye Equipment and Services - Where to BUY
NRA Certification training - http://www.njfirearms.com/index.php/training
5/8 and 5/16/10:
JOHN GEMMILL'S BULLSEYE CLINICS
updated 7/16/18 - NRA Conventional Pistol Rules in .PDF
GUN BOX CARD in .PDF
1) Use Adobe acrobat to open the file
2) When you select to print the card, make sure Page Scaling is set to None
and de-select the auto rotate and center radio button within the print dialogue box.
3) After printing fold the paper from the short side to the short side
so that the writing is on the outside of the card.
4) Laminate it so that it survives your Gunbox
5) Please email suggestions, comments and improvements to Mike G
SEE OUR FAQ PAGE!